RSS

Going home with Tata-Senpai

Being stressed with so many problems and obligations as a staff of students organization, I went home with my senior, Tata Koswara last Saturday. The trip was a bit different for me, since it's the first time I went to Garut using a motorcycle.
During the vacation, I saw many things; the ordinary things I used to missed when I went traveling by bus. And it was so fascinating to see them closer. The air was a bit cold, (yahh.. since it was about 7 a.m,. -- a nice time to sleep actually :p) and we went trough a long long way under the morning sky. I got a bit headache at first, but then I finally enjoyed it. We saw a beautiful sunrise when we were in Nagrek.
We came at Garut at 9.30 a.m.. Urmm,. so much faster than using busses.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment