RSS

My 1st year in UPI Bandung

This is me, after studying in this University for almost a year. I've never expected that University life would be such a colorful thing like this. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but this is what happened.
One of my biggest secret finally revealed. I trust some friends to keep this secret. It was unplanned, but then I found that they are quite loyal.

Then, in this second semester some friends and I decided to rent a room in a same local. it was quite difficult to find the satisfying place.

During this semester, some conflicts happened. I dunno why, just feel that everything is different. I've lost my spirits and dreams,.
Some new people come into my life, some others go.
I try to keep my mind from being desperate. I know that I'm not so lucky with my condition now. But I finally found that somebody has touched my deepest heart. Yeach,. I think I fall in love again,.
^^

Love?
I think it's too early to be a love. Maybe this is just a kind of 'Admiring'. I've known her for about a year and find that She's so cute with all her thoughts, imaginations, spirits and everything,... She often helped me with an unexpected way. She helped me in my worst conditions, when I was down, confused and dunno what to do.
Huft,. >.<>

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment