RSS

Inspiring Video, Inspiring Music, Reminds me of Pains and the Bitter Sweet memories of 2004-2005

This is the video clip of Anggun C Sasmi's Shine. This song also used as the soundtrack of Pantene.




I like this song so much, since the lyrics are very powerful in it's meaning.

You can also download the song here

This song reminds me of someone, my very best friend, Riki Zulfikar.
He is my classmate when I was in the 3rd grade of Junior High School. We were not so close at the time. I was so introvert that nobody seemed like to be my friend. Yeach,. We were in the same class, sometimes having chat but the relationship between us was just classmates,.
But I found something different about him. He always tried to care of everyone around him. He was a very smart boy. Enthusiastically, he invited me to do many kinds of activity with him. But unfortunately I was too shy to face anyone.
I didn't have many friends. In the school I usually spent my time with Yanti, my very best friend. She was an anime_holic. We had known each other since we were in the elementary school. Sometimes Riki joined us talking about animes. ^^ (Most of the students loved Anime too)

He inspired me to do more things in my life. I realized that I had wasted my time being selfish, introvert and sorry for myself. I don't know why,. seemed like he had an ability to make me see myself in a more positive way. And I thanked him for that.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment