RSS

ESA FG (Freshmen Greeting)

Today was a hectic day. I woke at 6.30 AM and "Gosh! I'm late!" I said.
Then I prepared for the FG. I went to Partere, there I saw my friends had been there before I came.
We had a briefing at &.30 AM, then I went to BAAK with Teh Dhea, our coordinator. There I met some students from other departments, all together to welcome the new students.
The situation was just like hunting for animals in the jungle. We tried to get our juniors and sent them to the posts in the Partere.
For this event, we only had to find 20 students. But you can imagine, how hectic it was. But I was glad to see my new Friends from Sundanese Department. They are such nice people. Being with them made me forget about the tiring and boring obligations,. And they helped me to do my work ^^
This session ended at 4 pm. I returned to my flat and Got rest,. a good rest ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment